feat0

Kiriban 100k! - Results

We have finally reached the result! Have you already checked who won this last Kiriban? Enter and see it for yourself! Thanks everyone for all the votes and comments that I've received, I hope I can attend to everyone's expectations~

Read More
feat2

Like our Fan Page!

Have you already liked our Fan Page on Facebook? Go there and check for some news, updates and everything related! Go to Facebook

feat3

Rifles Tutorial

Check out the last Tutorial posted here~ Mami's rifles! have your ever wondered how to make your own prop? Check the tutorials area for more information on accessories, sewing and plushies!

Read More
feat4

Queen Esther's Photoshoot

Check out the newly added Queen Esther's Photoshoot session. Stay connected for more photos.

Read More

Sakura Hime - Artbook

Sakura Hime Artbook


Character: Sakura Hime
Series: Tsubasa Chronicles
Year: 2007
Trophies: 1° place - Traditional Groups - AF Holiday 2008

My second version of Sakura, but this time with a wig from Cosplay Wig. This one was completely different from the other clothes that I had done so far, with staff, godet, paintings and different fabrics. I used it in 2007 for the first time in Anime Festival - October and took many pictures with Fê (Syaoran From the pictures below). I've made this outfit when Gabriel (the photo) called me to do a group with him! In 2008 we tried the contest and won the first place! It was a wonderful feeling, really unique.
The clothing was made ​​of wedding-satin, a version of the fabric without that terrible shine. I painted the details with golden spray (on a mask). The Staff was made ​​entirely of wood, I drew the details and cut it piece by piece (which were glued with white glue). It was a bit heavy, but at least it turned out the way I wanted! ^ __ ^ I used some tulle skirts underneath to give the volume, which, particularly, could have been bigger





Vídeos da Apresentação:






Currently have 0 comentários:


Leave a Reply