feat0

Kiriban 100k! - Results

We have finally reached the result! Have you already checked who won this last Kiriban? Enter and see it for yourself! Thanks everyone for all the votes and comments that I've received, I hope I can attend to everyone's expectations~

Read More
feat2

Like our Fan Page!

Have you already liked our Fan Page on Facebook? Go there and check for some news, updates and everything related! Go to Facebook

feat3

Rifles Tutorial

Check out the last Tutorial posted here~ Mami's rifles! have your ever wondered how to make your own prop? Check the tutorials area for more information on accessories, sewing and plushies!

Read More
feat4

Queen Esther's Photoshoot

Check out the newly added Queen Esther's Photoshoot session. Stay connected for more photos.

Read More

Maria Kurenai

Maria Kurenai


Character: Maria Kurenai
Series: Vampire Knight
Year: 2007
Wig: Cog_Marc 2

It's a High School Uniform! Vampire Knight is a wonderful anime and I could not stop myself of doing a cosplay of this series... Of course I chose to make Marias's uniform, after all, villains are always more funny! Moreover, the uniform is great, super comfortable, the white part was made ​​of Prada and the black part of Tricoline. I pinned ribbon by ribbon, all by hand...
Now that I think about it, making this uniform was like a nightmare xD But I had a lot fun with this outfit, the wig was wonderful, really soft.
Finally, this was a very basic cosplay, but gave me a looooot of work. The flowers were handmade of biscuit just like the "diamonds" of the uniform.


Currently have 0 comentários:


Leave a Reply