feat0

Kiriban 100k! - Results

We have finally reached the result! Have you already checked who won this last Kiriban? Enter and see it for yourself! Thanks everyone for all the votes and comments that I've received, I hope I can attend to everyone's expectations~

Read More
feat2

Like our Fan Page!

Have you already liked our Fan Page on Facebook? Go there and check for some news, updates and everything related! Go to Facebook

feat3

Rifles Tutorial

Check out the last Tutorial posted here~ Mami's rifles! have your ever wondered how to make your own prop? Check the tutorials area for more information on accessories, sewing and plushies!

Read More
feat4

Queen Esther's Photoshoot

Check out the newly added Queen Esther's Photoshoot session. Stay connected for more photos.

Read More

Kiriban 100k! - Vote for the your favourite!


And I finally got the 100k visits on http://lazcosplay.com


Thanks a lot for all the suggestions! I could meet a lot of new different styles of characters and series that I had never seen before. And I also could, of course, increase my "to do" list of cosplays!~~~

This time my choices were base not only on the clothing or personality of the characters but how I could manage to build a nice tutorial.

That said, here are my 5 choices! Please vote for your favourite on the Poll at the left.


- Erika (Pokémon)

Erika is the leader of Celadon on the first Pokémon game. I had been already planning on making a Gym Leader and now Erika seens to be the best choice.

I managed to find three versions:


And my choice will be the third one, from Heart/Gold Soul/Silver. I just adore the pattern of this Kimono. And of course, I will make a Pokémon Plushie if this one wins.
That said, if this character wins the tutorials you will get will be:
- A traditional Kimono
- Fabric Painting
- A pokémon plush (That I will choose from here: http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Erika)
- Pokéballs


 
- Juliet (Romeo X Juliet)

Juliet is a high well know character, and again, she is an old plan of mine. I am glad to see that someone suggested her, so now here she is! I've choosen her prettier dress ^__^

That said, if this character wins the tutorials you will get will be:

- Big Dress Pattern
- Hand Embroidery
- Dramatic Make-up
- Wig cut

- Chizuru Yukimura (Hakuouki)

Chizuru is the main character on most of Hakuouki series. She is the kind of character that I've grown to love. It will be a challenge, but I'm anxious for it.



My choice was the third version (again). Her Geiko version from hakuouki's Ova is just amazing. I can't imagine how I will maker her wig, but you bet I will it my best!

That said, if this character wins the tutorials you will get will be:

- Traditional Kimono
- Fabric Paiting
- Pattern application
- Hair and Geiko's make-up


 - Ranka Lee (Macross Frontier)

Ranka Lee is actually an old project of mine, and now that someone suggested her, I will surely consider making it. I've choosen her most common version.



That said, if this character wins the tutorials you will get will be:

- Small frilled skirt
- Ribbons



- Freya (Chobits / TRC)

It was nice to see that someone suggested Freya instead of Chii. So, for this, I will choose her version from tsubasa Chronicles. I think she looks better with this kind of clothing instead of the high amount of laces and ribbons.




That said, if this character wins the tutorials you will get will be:

- Gradient painting over Fabric
- Vinyl use
- Chii ears

--------------------------

So, those were my choices for this Kiriban! Vote on the right for the one you like the best and have the tutorials you might want to see ^^

Thanks for reading it!

Currently have 0 comentários:


Leave a Reply