feat0

Kiriban 100k! - Results

We have finally reached the result! Have you already checked who won this last Kiriban? Enter and see it for yourself! Thanks everyone for all the votes and comments that I've received, I hope I can attend to everyone's expectations~

Read More
feat2

Like our Fan Page!

Have you already liked our Fan Page on Facebook? Go there and check for some news, updates and everything related! Go to Facebook

feat3

Rifles Tutorial

Check out the last Tutorial posted here~ Mami's rifles! have your ever wondered how to make your own prop? Check the tutorials area for more information on accessories, sewing and plushies!

Read More
feat4

Queen Esther's Photoshoot

Check out the newly added Queen Esther's Photoshoot session. Stay connected for more photos.

Read More

Miaka (Suzaku no Miku)

Miaka


Character: Miaka (Suzaku no Miku)
Series: Fushigi Yuugi
Year: 2009

Fushigi Yuugi was the first manga that I followed until the end. My history with this serie is kinda funny... I bought the volume 11 just when they launched it. But I was too young/naive at that time. When I opened the pages and saw those mens without shirts and Nakago acting in a sexual way with Yui, I got too scared and tought that it was horrible!! So I just forgot this manga, so I would never have to look at those terrible things again. When I grew up, I fell in love with Tasuki, just after watching an episode of the serie. So I remembered of that perverted manga that I had bought a long time ago! I started reading it again (from the beginning this time) and then I fell in love with the series! The story is marvelous, catching and the characters (even if some are really cliché) are really real. Now I don't have a favourite character but the serie sure has left some (good) scars in me. I've choosen Miaka's costume just because I'm too envy of her. I love and hate her at the same time xD That naive and stupid personality that she has makes me angry >_< But also caught my attention... because of that kind of pernsonality that she is so strong and always get what she wants.
 About the cosplay, it was all made of Prada. The wings were really innovating for me. I made a kind of system that, whith a rope, the heavy wings (made of iron and loooots of feathers) could be elevated. It was really interesting to make it, I've got a lot of experience :3

 



Apresentação Individual




Currently have 0 comentários:


Leave a Reply