feat0

Kiriban 100k! - Results

We have finally reached the result! Have you already checked who won this last Kiriban? Enter and see it for yourself! Thanks everyone for all the votes and comments that I've received, I hope I can attend to everyone's expectations~

Read More
feat2

Like our Fan Page!

Have you already liked our Fan Page on Facebook? Go there and check for some news, updates and everything related! Go to Facebook

feat3

Rifles Tutorial

Check out the last Tutorial posted here~ Mami's rifles! have your ever wondered how to make your own prop? Check the tutorials area for more information on accessories, sewing and plushies!

Read More
feat4

Queen Esther's Photoshoot

Check out the newly added Queen Esther's Photoshoot session. Stay connected for more photos.

Read More

Delita

Delita

Character: Delita Heiral
Series: Final Fantasy Tactics
Year: 2009

Delita is, without doubts, my favourite villain ever! His appearance in (my unquestionably favorite game) Final Fantasy Tatics seemed a bit shy at first, but he grew so much during the history that there's no denying that, in fact, he is one of the most structured character that I have ever met. The process for building the armour was somewhat complex, I had never made an armor before and I had no idea about where to start. Everything came out of trials. I used Vinyl for the golden armor and red velvet for the suit... And so was born Delita. To use a character that you love so much is an awesome feeling, truly unique... It was not perfect but I tried to not care, the most important thing was that I was able to use it at least once (and actually, right after the event it fell apart). Next to it I made Ramza's costume for My brother, so we could join the Cosplay Circuit together (Which never happened). Ramza was easier to make and Delita filled me with pride. It was the best example that there is no better feeling than being able to dress the character that you really love.


Currently have 0 comentários:


Leave a Reply